It doesn’t happen often, but when you’d like to invite ALL of your friends to your Facebook event, you’re left with the daunting task of having to go through and click on each person, one by one.
Well not anymore!
Using what I learned from my previous project, a simple bookmarklet will allow you toggle all of your friends with one click.
To use it:
1. Drag the following link to your bookmarks bar.
2. Go to your Facebook event page and open the ‘Invite Friends’ dialog.
3. Make sure to scroll all the way down, so it loads all of your friends.
4. Click on the link you just bookmarked.
5. Depending on how popular you are, it may take a second. Then you’re done!